Link to video interview : https://hire.li/3a11265
(Please fill out this application and complete this video interview in order for your application to be considered completed.) Chick-Fil-A Tenleytown Delivery Driver
Come join our team as a Delivery Driver! At Chick-fil-A Tenleytown, the Delivery Driver role is more than just a job; it is an opportunity. Drivers gain life experiences that go far beyond just serving a great product in a friendly environment. The primary function of the Delivery Driver is to wow our outside sales guests by exhibiting professionalism, timeliness, and excellent customer service.
• We offer competitive pay - $15.00 + tips
• Mileage reimbursement (only if using your personal vehicle)
• Must be available Thursday, Friday and Saturday
• Employee meal up to $10 per shift
• Health and Life Insurance plans available for purchase
• Closed on Sundays!
• Must pass criminal background check - Valid driver's license, clean driving record, and proof of insurance
• Represent Chick-fil-A as a brand ambassador
• Safely operate our Chick-fil-A vehicle for delivery (inside/ outside vehicle surveillance)
• Ability to carry catering equipment and food (approximately 5- 40 lbs.)
• Deliver orders in a timely manner
• Assist in cleaning of catering delivery equipment
• Able to multitask and willing to give your best at all times
• Organizational and time management skills
• Customer Service Skills
• Smart phone required for the delivery app ( not provided)
• Previous delivery driver experience is preferred, but not required
• Must be punctual and professional
• Must 18 years old+ to apply or this position
Please note: DO NOT CALL the restaurant for status of your application. Once your application is submitted, a representative from our off-site recruiting team we will be in contact with qualified candidates via email or call within a week of submission of video interview. -
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status
A job at Chick-fil-A is more than just a job. It's a stepping-stone to a successful future in the world of business. Here are some of the great benefits of working at Chick-fil-A:
Along with a competitive paycheck, you will work in a nurturing environment where you will learn valuable business and people skills.
You probably have commitments to your family, friends, school or sports teams. We will try to arrange your work schedule around them.
All Chick-fil-A restaurants are closed on Sundays so you can have a day off to spend with family and friends.
No Experience Is Necessary
We are looking for friendly, enthusiastic people who enjoy serving customers. We will teach you everything else you need to know.
At Chick-fil-A, we believe everyone deserves an education. We offer Leadership Scholarships to eligible employees who qualify.