Link for specific Kitchen Manager Open Interview:
Please be sure to use this link only for this specific position.
Work with the Director - Back of the House (BOH) + Financial Management in pursuit of excellence in BOH Operations and Financial Management. Specifically this role is a leader and critical component in ensuring that Chick-fil-A Tenleytown In-Line is successful in the following areas:
- Financial Stewardship management through Food Cost, Labor Cost and Repairs & Maint.
- Yearly & Quarterly Planning
- Back of House Staffing and Operations
- Leadership and People Development of Back of House Team
- Vision and Service Model compliance throughout all areas of oversight.
- Develop a restaurant culture of growth and hospitality minded team members and leaders. A culture of product knowledge, stewardship, excitement and generosity. Incorporate this into training, ongoing development, communications and everyday culture.
- Maintain vision alignment with the Operator and the Director - Back of the House + Financial Management.
- Ensure stewardship systems are taking place throughout the restaurant
- Create a center of excellence for area of responsibility by creating, leading, and implementing systems that will be the standard for innovation and high performance teams throughout Chick-fil-A.
- Support Director - Back of the House (BOH) + Financial Management to create, maintain and approve all schedule and shift changes among BOH Team Members. Ensure that leaders are finding appropriate coverage for call-offs and no shows.
- Perform discipline for actions that do not meet CFA standards and execute discipline documentation for all team members who fail to meet expectations.
- Working with Director - Back of the House (BOH) + Financial Management during hiring process, completing resume screening, interviews and reference checks as necessary.
- Ensure Team Leaders are performing discipline for actions that do not meet Chick-fil-A standards as well as violations of the Team Member Handbook.
- Drive sales growth mentality and encourage creativity and innovation throughout the business.
- Create, maintain and approve all schedule and shift changes among Team Members. Ensure that leaders are finding appropriate coverage for call-offs and no shows.
- Follow all Chick-fil-A standards and procedures. Ensure and coach Team Members/Leaders to consistently follow all Chick-fil-A processes and procedures.
- Strategic thinker, Goal-oriented, Tech-savvy
- Great communicator both in handling difficult situations and a diverse team.
- Mature, dependable and results-oriented
- Very detailed oriented & keenly observant
- Professional marketing or communications experience
- Maintains a number of business and professional community contacts
- Self-starter, creative and flexible
- Ability to work well with the public/network
- Good business sense, achiever
- Good written/verbal communicator
- Strong project/time management skills
- Unquestionable integrity and represents Chick-fil-A well
- Passionate about building relationships with clients
- Able to work well independently and in a team environment
- Servant spirit with strong sense of stewardship
- Experience as a leader food service operations
- Years of Leadership Experience: 2
- Bilingual: English and Spanish
- This is a full time position.
- This person must be skilled in time management.
- This person must be self-directed and highly organized.
- This person must master all knowledge and skills of every position in the Restaurant.
- This person must be able to work nights, weekends, and holidays
A job at Chick-fil-A is more than just a job. It's a stepping-stone to a successful future in the world of business. Here are some of the great benefits of working at Chick-fil-A:
Along with a competitive paycheck, you will work in a nurturing environment where you will learn valuable business and people skills.
You probably have commitments to your family, friends, school or sports teams. We will try to arrange your work schedule around them.
All Chick-fil-A restaurants are closed on Sundays so you can have a day off to spend with family and friends.
No Experience Is Necessary
We are looking for friendly, enthusiastic people who enjoy serving customers. We will teach you everything else you need to know.
At Chick-fil-A, we believe everyone deserves an education. We offer Leadership Scholarships to eligible employees who qualify.